You can also use these language translators:
About the language
Danish is the official language of Denmark, but it is also spoken in Greenland and the Faroe Islands. It was once used as the official language of Norway and Iceland. The origins of Danish are in the 9th century, when it began to separate from Norse. Literary Danish was formed under the influence of low German as it became connected to towns in the Hanseatic League. Danish belongs to the North Germanic languages, being closest to Norwegian and Swedish.
Why use us?
- We use the services of a quality vocabulary supplier, Microsoft
- Our translations are quick and reliable
- Using the translator is free, without registration or other obligations
- Clear, attractive, and functional design pages
- Language versions in all European countries
- Security is our priority, so we use secure coding to protect our users and their translations
How this works
Select the languages that you want the translator to work with. Type or paste your text into the upper box and click "translate". The bottom box will immediately show your requested translation which you can then select, copy, and use for your needs. Translator.eu can translate up to 1000 characters of text (medium long text) at a time. If you want to translate a longer text, you will need to divide the translation into several parts. To achieve the highest possible quality of translation, make sure that the text is grammatically correct. Slang expressions, just like texts written in a colloquial language, are generally a problem for online translators. Please don't forget to evaluate the result of your translation, or write your own translation if you think that the translated text is wrong.
Average rating: 4,06